Terms & Conditions
Legal Declaration - Event waiver must be accepted and signed by each participant
NB THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
1. I acknowledge it is a condition of entry that by participating in this event I do so at my own risk. I accept all risks and release the event organiser, its agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters, volunteers where the event is held, and any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the event, from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with my participating in this event and I indemnify them against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
2. I acknowledge participating in this event may involve real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including over-exertion, dehydration, and accidents with other participants, spectators or road users. I accept all responsibility for travel and personal medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of medical / surgical expenses incurred as a result of my participation in the Event.
3. I recognise the difficulties of this event and attest that I am physically fit to compete safely in this event and I have not been advised otherwise by a qualified doctor.
4. I hereby acknowledge I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during the event and related activities. I consent to the conduct of identity verification checks, background security checks and any other security checks (which may include inspecting my personal property) prior to my entry to and / or departure from any Event sites.
5. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event
of injury, accident and/or illness during the event.
6. I hereby consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, image, statements or otherwise in any context pertaining to the event or otherwise before, during or after the event whether for advertising promotions or otherwise.
7.I have read the conditions of this entry for this event and understand the demanding physical nature of the event.
8. I have trained and prepared and I am not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this event.
9. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition or impairment or am otherwise sick or injured prior to the event, I will withdraw from the event.
10. In cases of extreme weather or other emergencies, the Event Organisers will make the decision to cancel the Event. Notice of Event cancellations will be made at least 5 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Notification of cancellation of the Event will be posted on the homepage of www.executiveexcellenceevents.com.au. If the Event is cancelled for safety concerns or otherwise as a result of something beyond the reasonable control of the Event Organisers including and without limitation strong winds, heavy rain, excessive atmospheric pollution, lightening and accidents, or any other Act of God. I accept that my entry fee and/or any other cost incurred in order to participate and/or get to the Event will be non-refundable.
Privacy Statement: TAKE A HIKE understand the importance of protecting the privacy of individuals and comply with the relevant legislation to ensure the confidentially of any personal information collected. TAKE A HIKE will retain the information on this form for the purpose of notifying me of future TAKE A HIKE events and sending me information about the Event for which I have registered. TAKE A HIKE may share my information with major sponsors of the Event to enable them to contact me about products and services that may be of interest to me.
I declare that all information supplied by me on this entry form is true and correct.