Are you ready to GET AWESOME?
Let's Get Awesome for Autism is on again on Friday 4 June! This is a day to show your support for children with autism and their families.
It could be as easy as a chocolate drive or free dress day, or you could choose to go all out and run an awesome fundraising extravaganza at your school or workplace.
What can you do? -
Get creative! Your only limit is your imagination.
- Hold a free dress day
- Set a personal challenge and ask friends and family to sponsor you
- A bake-off or a dollar-coin morning tea
- Run a raffle offering an extra day of leave as a prize!
- Host an 'Awesome Outfit Competition' and dress to impress
- Organise a scavenger hunt with a treasure prize
- Anything you can dream of - any idea can be an awesome one!
Dare to be different
Think outside the box... Embrace "different" and show your support by coming up with your own unique fundraising idea. People love to support a quirky activity for a meaningful cause.
How getting awesome helps
With 1 in 100 children receiving an autism diagnosis each and every year, the demand for our full-time intensive early intervention educational learning and support is increasing. AEIOU centres make a tremendous difference to the little ones we support and helps them participate meaningfully in their learning, with flow-on benefits to their families and the communities where they live. By supporting AEIOU Foundation, you are helping more children with autism live their best lives.